Saturday, January 26, 2013


My friends took me to Morningside Market, a farmer's market held on Saturday mornings at 8am across from Alon's in Virginia Highlands.  It's a cute size and everyone there was very friendly and enthusiastic about sustainability, organic living, etc.  The produce and meat turned out to be really delicious - you can taste the difference.  There are a lot of benefits of organic food such as retained nutrients, less pesticides, and better pay for the producers.

As you can imagine, the way everyone was dressed reminded me of home - randomly-bundled or hipster.  But I liked the unpretentiousness of it all.  You can get some pretty interesting ensembles, intentional or not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

Lea
Atlanta/Seattle, United States
What is most interesting is fashion when it's living. I find it inspiring when people dress well - but in their unique interpretation. Searching for people who enjoy having fun with their style and make their own statements. If you want your picture removed, don't hesitate to contact me!
View my complete profile

Followers